My Company.
Wow. I am baffled and amazed and slightly confused as to what my company's security office has to concern itself with daylight savings time reminders. As if we are too dumb or incompetent to even know this, first of all. Second, do we need to be reminded that we are loosing an hour of sleep on the pretense that it is a "helpful reminder" or any such nonsense? NO! I personally do not think that I need to be remided that I am loosing an hour of sleep. Thanks for the non-security in your face information, Mr. Security. I would expect someone from HR to send out an all hands to company folks, but not the DAYLIGHT SAVINGS FREAK...Mr. Security. Third, and most redundantly, what the hell does safety and security have to do with Daylight Savings time? Will someone help me see the connection between the two? I am experiencing IQ-drop just trying to puzzle this out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home